Just so everyone's clear, here are some additions to the FAQs...
1. You can't start reading from your list until January 1st, 2008! LOL
2. The books you choose for your list don't HAVE to be 6+ months old -- that's just a general guideline. I, personally, needed that guideline to get some of my really old TBRs read! ;o)
3. Your Alternates list can only be 12 books long! (This was a group decision).
4. If you don't have a blog, feel free to join our TBR Challenge (Yahoo) Group! You can list your books there, keep a running tally of books completed, and/or just chat with other challenge participants about all things book-related!
5. I don't *need* to see your list of books (as there are no longer any prizes being offered in 2008)... listing your books somewhere is optional. BUT, if you want people to be able to cheer you on, it helps to have them listed somewhere!
6. Your 2008 Challenge list can be changed ONLY until December 31st, 2007! After that your list is "set in stone" for the (new) year! ;o) That's why you get to pick 12 "Alternates"!
7. It's been decided that e-Books ARE allowed, but there are some conditions: You may add them any time they come available for download... BUT, you must post the title to your list BEFORE January 1st! You cannot add e-Book titles (or any other book titles, for that matter!) to your list after December 31, 2007!
** Possibly more to come, if I think of them! **